Hello all,

I've been wondering about something for awhile now regarding the "Radio DCR - Complete Album And Concert Thread" as well as the "Your Favorite Songs?" threads, so I'd like to get some feedback from those of you who use these threads on a regular basis.

(01) Do you feel that it takes to long for each page on these threads to download when you navigate from page to page to find the music you want to listen to?

(02) Would it make any difference to you folks if I use url's with pictures of the album covers that keep you here on the DCR website when you click on them , or if I use the non picture url's that take you directly to You Tube when you click on the url link?

The reason that I ask these two questions is this. If I were to eliminate most if not all of the url's with pictures it would allow for faster page downloading. The drawback is that if I use all non picture url links, it will always take you off of the DCR website and over to the You Tube website where the album, concert, or individual song you want was originally downloaded.

To make it clear what I'm talking about, the first url link below is a picture url link and the second is a non picture direct url link for the same song.

You Tube Direct Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WF4FF8QrQE

Thanks very much in advance and your feedback would be very appreciated, because my number one goal is to make using this large DCR music thread as well as other music threads as quick and easy as possible for all of you who use and enjoy them!

Richard