Well Todd, you are very correct on a few things there and not so accurate on others!

(01) Yes sir, my 500 came with factory installed power windows and like you, I thought that it would be very cool to have them back in 1989 when I purchased the car.
(02) No sir, currently they are not in working order which isn't much fun here in Phoenix during the summer with temps well over a hundred degrees for months on end.
(03) The power window motors are easier to find than the power window switches, as several motors are interchangeable with slight modifications, but these particular switches were only used on the 1966, 1967 and 1968 B and C-Body cars.
(04) Yes sir, I do have a nice collection of nos and nice used motors and switches in my parts stash and also some nos sections of the wiring.
(05) After fighting to find and pay for all of these parts to keep the power windows going, I've seriously considered swapping the power windows out for the manual set up more than a few times!

Moral to this story? Having power windows in a 50 plus year old car is not nearly as much fun as it was when these cars were new! Enjoy those trouble free manual windows my friend!

Richard