Thread: What did you do to your Coronet this Week ....???

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by JimKueneman View Post
    In a sick way I was thinking the same thing. I have pretty much devoted the last 12 months of my life to this project. It will be weird to not think I need to get out to the garage and make progress! Guess I will need to paint the house and do hard work. Yuck!
    That feeling is true. Following the Autorama and all the work getting the car ready for it I had a "now what" feeling! You start thinkin maybe I should look for another car! Honestly though these cars are never done as your always tweaking/fixing something on them.
    I'll be working on a go-kart for the next few months to have in next years Autorama.
    Had this thing since I was a kid. Dad painted it to match his car for the '85 Autorama. Been apart in their basement since prob '91-2? I tried to get it ready to be in the show this year but ran out of time working on the corner and I tried to get it ready to be in the show this year but ran out of time working on the Coronet. I'm adding working lights and painting it to match my real '96 GS Vette.
    Attached Images Attached Images