Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 66 coronet 440 4 door

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

66 coronet 440 4 door

bought at estate auction today for 2250 build date oct 9 1965 no rust original paint weathered but good original interior good 79000 documented miles poly 318 e code car the only thing I have found on this car not original is the carb and the original one is in the trunk have not fired it up yet will bring it home sunday my initial thoughts is to preserve it as a survivor car if it proves to be as solid and original as I think it is

Congrats on the purchase. Please share pictures when you get them.

Thats a great find. A 66 4 door Coronet was my first car and the beginning of a great love affair with the Coronet bodystyle. Good luck and post pictures when you can.

Sounds like a great car. I can't wait to see some pics. If you are thinking of some performance upgrades for the 318 poly, the people from Chrysler power magazine have made some great parts in the past few years.
    I grew up with rock and roll but these blues won’t leave me alone

so I got a digital camara with a memory card I can pit the pictures on my computer then I become lost on this site without the little camara icon

Go to Go advanced, then manage attachments, about 1/2 way down the page. Choose files pick a picture or two then upload then when done on the lower right corner press done. It should bring you back to your post. Where you can add more coments or post it. Hope this helps, I use my phone but a computer should be the same I hope.

1st pic maybe
    Attached Images Attached Images  

thanks

only thing under back seat and pristine factory paint have the car on the road doing great but driving easy till I sort it out

So many tailpipes..... so little time. ws27's Avatar
    That looks great. Now you know how to post pictures. Can't wait to see more.
    President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.