I have one of" those" questions maybe someone has the answer.while under my car measuring the brake lines i came across a line block right before the rear soft brake line that connects to the T on axle,that has a round switch ontop with 2 wires going up thru wheel well.What Is It?i ve checked my repair manual & the net, did not find.i know cant be a brake pressure switch ??