Thread: Goings on at the board

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Goings on at the board

1) We know the site is NOT mobile friendly. For awhile the only fix was to upgrade to the latest version hosted at vBulletin for a $5K a year fee...But, there are apparently some changes we can add and with a either a regular mobile web browser or a aftermarket app download they may fix the issues we've seen in the past. At top of the list is image uploading, we know it's a nightmare so maybe one of these new add ons will help.

2) Kevin is learning more and more about databases and queries, so sometime in the future we may have a registry. I know he's been on FaceCrook trying to promote the site.

3) If I was a true HTML developer I could link the site so FB posts appear here and vice versa. But I don't know how it works if you don't have an account (I know, I'm one of the few that doesn't). If you're a HTML developer and have linked into FB before, give me a shout. We can't pay but I think members would be uber grateful to you.

So guys, until we can get stuff straightened out, post. Post vids of your latest projects, holeshots, heck, car shows you've gone to. Even if you've sold your 'Net, stop in and let us know how you're doing and if you got something else or a new project. Just no politics or religion, fastest way for best friends to become mortal enemies is to start those 2 subjects up.

And again, any questions PM or email me and I'll do my best to help. This place used to be hopping, maybe someday we can get it back it's old ways..

Mike
    Last edited by 67440Dodge; 05-05-2021 at 04:39 PM.
    I love Mopars so much I'm date coding the skid marks in my underwear.